Van Vliet Centre Access and Usage
Because of the planned renovations to the Van Vliet Centre from 2012-2014, there will be some disruption of service. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for the inconvencience.
- All users of the sport and fitness facilities in the Van Vliet Centre must hold a valid ONEcard or a Van Vliet Centre (VVC) membership card
- ONEcard is a swipe-access card that is issued to students, faculty and staff of the University by the ONEcard office on campus
- It serves as an identification card, enabling access to a variety of facilities and conveniences, from laboratories to photocopiers; from libraries to the Student Health Centre. It is valid until a student or a staff member leaves the university
- A VVC membership card is available for spouses and dependants of students, staff, alumni, post docs fellows is available at the Equipment Room W-78.
- VVC membership cards are also available to those outside of the University community and who would like to use the sport and fitness facilities in the Van Vliet Centre.
- All prices include GST. No refunds on VVC passes or memberships.
Where to obtain ONEcard/ VVC Membership card
- Students, faculty and staff members are issued their ONEcard by the ONEcard office at Cameron Library
- Alumni ONEcard photos may be taken at the Equipment Room, W-78 Van Vliet Centre or at Cameron Library.
- ONEcard office in Cameron Library produces the card. (Can take up to 2 days)
- Pick up at Equipment Room or the
- ONEcard office at Cameron Library.
- Photo ID required. E.g. Driver's license, passport or other government issue picture identification.
- Post-doctoral Fellows, affiliated staff, and community members purchase VVC memberships in the Van Vliet Centre from the Equipment Room
- Day users and other short-term users of the VVC are issued temporary VVC membership card by the Equipment Room. Photo ID required. E.g. Driver?s license, passport or other government-issued picture identification.
Room W-78, Van Vliet Centre lower level of West Wing